Motherhood just completes me. There’s something about being a mom you don’t get to understand till you there. It’s harder somedays than others but it’s amazing and so rewarding. And I just want to say to all the women out there looking for the fruit of the womb, I continue to pray for you. For God to bless me with my son I don’t take it for granted. Here are some of the 10 reasons why I love it so much.
- The moment you give birth and realize there’s so much love you can give. Loving another person more than yourself.
- Motherhood has ignited my purpose. I didn’t realize how much I can push myself till I had a baby and had to prioritize him above me. I know I want him to have the best life ever so I need to work hard to accomplish that. It’s good to find your why and my son is my WHY. He pushes me to my limits and I couldn’t be happier.
- I realize I want to be a better version of myself, someone my son can look up to an emulate. Having a baby has forced me to grow. He brings out the best in me.
- When I see my son and how fearless he is. He is not afraid to fall but instead learns from it. Kids learn how to walk by themselves and so many things but as you become an adult we want it the easy way. We are scared to fall. All our dreams and aspirations are thrown aside because of fear. My son gives me that motivation to chase after my dreams without fear of failing because I know “Failure is one step closer to success.” It is the learning process in life required to succeed.
- I get to learn something from my son each day. Oh, the immense joy he gives me is unexplainable. Their laughter is so pure and contagious.
- Knowing that you matter to the life and well-being of another person is both a huge responsibility but also a great honor.
- I get to appreciate my mom more. Especially the labour part. Thank God for epidural.
- Being a boy mom especially and seing my son’s eyes light up when I enter into the room. Knowing that he loves me just as much as I love him. There is no greater bond.
- Being able to teach him to be kind, fearless, loving. Watching him discover everything around him, trust people, love fiercely and radiate happiness is the most rewarding feeling in the world. And I just say to myself I made that.
- Knowing I have an instant best friend who will hug me when I’m sad. Give me the warmest and biggest cuddles early in the morning, I wouldn’t trade that for anything.
So tell me what are some of the reasons why you love being a mom?